Lots of Food is a group of people working to make sharing a part of Rochester’s Landscape! You can learn more about them in this newsletter! Tomorrow, (Wed 7/10/14) They need help at the Montgomery Center garden. Head over between 1:30-3:30pm at 10 Cady St. in Rochester and help make Rochester more shareable!
"Look for LOF gardens springing up in these following locations:
- Episcopal Diocese on East Ave
- The Flying Squirrel Community Space on Clarissa St
- Small World Bakery on Canal St
- Rochester Greenovation on E Main St
- Little Flower Collective on Melville St
- South Wedge Mission on Caroline St
- Montgomery Neighborhood Center on Cady St
- First Universalist Church on South Clinton
- Residences at 951, 953, 959, and 963 South Plymouth Avenue
- Lynch-Bradford Residence on Seneca Parkway
- Peters-Duskin Residence on Post Ave
We’re looking for help building raised gardens, spreading mulch and planting, as well as creating signage and a logo.
If you would like to join Lots of Food’s volunteer corps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
LOF is also looking for donations of the following: tree spades, pitch-
forks, garden trowels, broad forks, mulch, soil testing kit, materials for permanent garden signs, organic edibles (fruit and nut trees, edible shrubs and plants, perennials).
For more info and updates on LOF projects, check our website!"